The IS-950 Series Inflatable Dock Shelter pushes tight against the side and the top of the trailer to keep out inclement weather and reduce energy loss.
The shelter inflates once the trailer is secured.
The unique retraction system quickly deflates the vinyl bag, and returns to the stored position once loading operations are complete.
The IS Series features high wear resistant fabric with double lock stitching, rigid frame with translucent side and top covers and head mounted motor and blower.
IS-950 Series Inflatable Dock Shelter Features
- Improves safety & productivity while reducing costs by providing protection from inclement weather, dirt & insects while saving energy
- High-tear abrasion resistant 16 oz. Vinyl bag fabric with double lock stitching
- Unique retraction system quickly deflates & returns unit to stored position
- On/off switch with pilot light
- Galvanized mounting hardware
- Motor/blower mounted in header
- Pressure treated superior backing lumber
- Condensation drainage system
- Rigid frame with translucent side & top covers
- Steel protective guards & supports
- Galvanized steel mounting hardware
- Bottom corner pads
IS-950 Series Options
- Automatic on/off system
- Galvanized steel frame
IS-950 Series Accessories
- Dock levelers
- TRUCK-LOCK® vehicle restraint
- FALL-STOP™ barrier gate
- Loading dock lights
- Steel spring, steel face, laminated and molded bumpers
- Wheel chock
Short Form SpecsWEARTOUGH® Fabric Performance Specifications