NORDOCK® Safety Barrier Gate
Prevents accidental roll-off and equipment damage
The NORDOCK® FALL-STOP Series Safety Barrier Gates improves dock safety and prevents edge of dock accidents by preventing fork lifts accessing the dock area when the door is open.
When used at a loading dock it further prevents door track and panel damage caused by forklifts and pallet handling. A counter balance system provides smooth, safe, easy operation. Energy absorbing bumpers protect gate, truck and building from damaging impact forces.
Electric powered or manual operation
The NORDOCK® Automated Safety Gate (ASG) model is a premium-powered unit with push button controls and electric drive. The Manual Safety Gate (MSG) model is an affordable alternative that is positioned manually.
Optional integrated safety systems
Optional barrier gate, door, dock leveler, vehicle restraint and communication lights equipment integration systems are available to provide a safe sequence of operation.
- Prevents fork truck passage through openings avoiding edge of dock accidents
- Prevents damage to overhead door tracks and panels
- Painted high visibility safety yellow with black & yellow safety striping
- Counter balance system provides a smooth & easy operation
- Designed to withstand an impact force of over 10,000 pounds at 4 mph
- Optional integrated systems to improve safety
- Energy absorbing bumpers protect gate, fork truck and building from impact
- Easy to install and simple to operate
- Available in electric powered model or simple manual operation
- Galvanized steel structure
- Integrated operating equipment systems
- Photo electric safety stop
- NEMA 4 weatherproof electric system