The IR 650 Series BOXCAR™ Inflatable Shelters improves safety and productivity while reducing energy loss during loading/ unloading operations.
The shelter is activated once the railcar is positioned creating a weather-tight seal.
The IR Series is available in custom sizes and projections to suit specific applications.
The BOXCAR™ Series features high wear resistant fabric, quick retraction system and on/off pilot light.
Four sided units with bottom are available including a velcro attached breakaway fabric panel.
BOXCAR™ IR-650 Series Features
- Improves safety & productivity while reducing costs by providing protection from inclement weather, dirt & insects while saving energy
- High-tear abrasion resistant 16 oz. Vinyl bag fabric with double lock stitching
- Unique retraction system quickly deflates & returns unit against wall
- On/off switch with pilot light
- Galvanized mount hardware
- Motor/blower cover
- Pressure treated superior backing lumber
- Condensation drainage system
- 3 side & 4 side units available
- Custom door sizes & projections to suit specific applications
- Storage retention straps
- 16 oz. Weartough™ fabric
WEARTOUGH® IR-650 Series Options
- Automatic on/off system
- Bottom curtain
- Galvanized steel backing
WEARTOUGH® IR-650 Series Accessories
- BOXCAR™ Series hydraulic rail levelers
- FALL-STOP™ barrier gate
- Loading dock lights
- Galvanized steel canopies
Short Form SpecsWEARTOUGH® Fabric Performance Specifications