The IS-550 Series Dock Shelter provides an energy tight seal for the climate controlled dock environment.
The dock operator inflates the top and side seals once the trailer is secured.
The blower runs continuously during loading operations and automatically retracts when completed returning to a stored position away from the trailer.
The IS-550 features a rigid head frame, high wear resistant fabric, translucent top cover and header mounted motor and blower.
- Improves safety & productivity while reducing costs by providing protection from inclement weather, dirt & insects while saving energy
- High-tear abrasion resistant 16 oz. Vinyl bag fabric with double lock stitching
- Unique retraction system quickly deflates & returns unit to stored position
- On/off switch with pilot light
- Motor/blower mounted in header
- Pressure treated superior grade head frame
- Condensation drainage system
- Rigid frame with translucent top cover
- Galvanized steel mounting hardware
- Top storage curtain with yellow guide stripe for accurate truck placement
- Bottom corner draft pads
- 16 oz. Weartough™ fabric
- Automatic on/off system
- Galvanized steel frame
- Dock levelers
- TRUCK-LOCK® vehicle restraint
- FALL-STOP™ barrier gate
- Loading dock lights
- Steel spring, steel face, laminated and molded bumpers
- Wheel chock
Short Form SpecsWEARTOUGH® Fabric Performance Specifications