The versatile RETRACTAFRAME™ Series Dock Shelter provides unrestricted access to the back of the trailer during loading operations.
The rugged steel frame is built to yield when hit by an off-center trailer, preventing shelter and dock wall damage.
The RF Series features multiple fabric choices with double lock stitched seams, sloped header, 36" drop curtain with protective corner wear flaps and retention straps.
The bottom corner pads reduce energy loss between the curtain and side members.
RF Series Dock Shelter Features
- Retracting frame dock shelter built to yield when hit by an off-center trailer
- Retractable gravity-forward steel frame
- Multiple fabric choices including 50 oz. WEARTOUGH™ WT-90 fabric
- Double stitched seams and high strength thread for extended life
- White vinyl side frame cover for light transmittal
- Double stitched vertical panels UV treated 4 ply fabric with fiberglass stays
- Sloped header for drainage and a 36” drop curtain with protective corner wear flaps and wind retention straps
- Replaceable bottom corner draft pads
- I-beam steel protective guards with galvanized steel mounting hardware
- Suitable for up to 10' 6” wide x 10' 6” high doors
- Overall standard dimensions 11' 6” wide x 11' high with standard 24” projection
- 24” Yellow guide stripes
RF Series Dock Shelter Options
- TOUGH-SPLIT™ head curtain
- TERMINATOR™ trailer gap seal
- Taller, wider and extra projection
- Galvanized steel frames
- Longer head curtain
- 40 oz. Vinyl or WT-90 fabrics
Short Form SpecsWEARTOUGH® Fabric Performance Specifications