The NORDOCK® SEAL-TITE™ STC Series dock seal is designed to form a tight seal against the trailer doors to provide effective protection for personnel and cargo while loading and off loading trailers.
The truck backs into the side pads and head pad to keep out inclement weather, dust and insects creating a more productive and safer environment while saving energy costs and increasing security.
The unique design closes the gap created from swing out trailer doors, lessens the pressure on building walls and allows a clearer access into the trailer.
- Unique side pad design captures & closes off the air gap created by swing out trailer doors
- High-tear abrasion resistant fabrics with double lock stitched seams
- Kiln dried pressure treated superior grade backing & head frame lumber
- 99% memory foam core side frame with condensation drainage system
- Fixed head pad provides maximum seal face of vertical pads for accurate truck positioning
- Better trailer access with less pressure on building wall than conventional foam pad seals
- Most suitable for door openings up to 9 feet wide × up to 10 feet high
- Galvanized mounting hardware included
SEAL-TITE™ Dock Shelter Options
- 22 oz. & 40 oz. Vinyl
- 50oz. WT 90 fabric
- Tapered Sides for decline/incline approach
- Galvanized steel backer
- 4" or 8" exposure wear pleats
- Dock levelers
- TRUCK-LOCK® & SMART-HOOK® vehicle restraints
- Loading dock lights
- FALL-STOP™ barrier gate
- Steel spring, steel face and laminated bumpers
- Galvanized steel canopies
Short Form SpecsWEARTOUGH® Fabric Performance Specifications