The PIT-HOOK™ Series of non-impact vehicle restraint is a recessed pit hook that stores underneath a dock pit cavity to offer unobstructed and trouble-free access to hydraulic lift gate trailers and smaller delivery vehicles.
The PH-3000 Model is a premium automatic hydraulic powered unit designed to secure a truck at the loading dock by engaging the rear impact guard with a large hook.
With a unique reach and grab functionality and equipped with HYDRA-FLOAT™ technology, the PH-3000 leaves no gap between the hook and the trailer and can easily adjust to trailer movement, virtually eliminates trailer creep and landing gear collapse.
- Non-impact vehicle restraint allows unit to mount under dock pit away from debris
- Design allows for easy snow removal, clean loading dock appearance
- Offers unobstructed delivery for hydraulic lift gate trailers and smaller delivery vehicles
- Exceeds 35,000 lbs. of restraining force
- Maintains a tight hold on the rear impact guard virtually eliminating trailer creep
- Helps eliminate landing gear collapse by keeping trailer tight to bumpers
- Working range of down to 9" above grade up to 30" above grade
- NEMA 12 control box with PLC controls
- Hook floats with trailer during loading
- High visibility inside & outside LED communication lights and signs
- NEMA 4 watertight enclosure
- Dock leveler stored interlock
- Integrated control panel designed to operate all loading dock equipment from a single panel
Short Form Specs