The First 60,000 lb. Capacity Air Powered Dock Leveler with patented ‘NEXT GENERATION AIR’™ Technology
NORDOCK® advances loading dock efficiency with patented Next Generation Air technology that is truly revolutionary.
AIRDOCK® SUPER-DUTY™ Dock Levelers are the strongest air powered levelers with a 60,000 lb. capacity.
The SUPER-DUTY™ Levelers is easy to install, operated by push button and comes with unmatched strength.
Standard features and comprehensive warranties are designed to set a higher standard of excellence.
Protected SINGLE-CHAMBER™ Balanced Air Bag Design
The reinforced PVC coated SINGLE-CHAMBER™ Balanced Air Bag is protected over 99% of the time from environmental contamination.
The SINGLE-CHAMBER™ balanced design reduces material, redundant air chambers and unwanted seams which eliminates friction.
PULL-ACTION™ Lifting System
The patented PULL-ACTION™ lifting system maximizes efficiency by using the entire power of the bag to lift the deck. Increased efficiency means less bags, seams, travel and cycle time resulting in long term improved performance.
The compact and open design allows for easy inspection of all working components including the deck that saves time and improves safety.
AUTO-DESCENT Y-LIP™ Fully Yieldable Extension System
The AUTO-DESCENT Y-LIP™ fully yieldable extension system uses the natural weight of the deck to activate the lip, unlike higher maintenance flip lip designs that compromise available lifting power.
Easy to Install
The AIRDOCK® SUPER-DUTY™ Series Dock Leveler is a self-contained system with the airbag safely stored away from forklift contact.
The leveler is lifted from the deck through rear pockets for easy forklift handling.
The no damage shipping design keeps the fan motor and lift system entirely safe during forklift handling.
AIR-STOP™ Deck Control
With this unique option the dock operator has the ability to arrest the descent of the deck with a push of a button to avoid an obstruction or for safety and convenience in positioning the maintenance supports.
SA Features & Benefits
- Fully Protected, SINGLE-CHAMBER™ Balanced Air Bag Activation System
- Exclusive Self-Cleaning Lip Lug and Header Plate Design Ensures Maximum Strength
- Smooth Transition Continuous Fixed Rear Hinge with No Pinch, Trip or Impact Points
- Integral Lip & Deck Maintenance Supports
- AUTO-DESCENT Y-LIP™ Fully Yieldable Extension System
- Full Width Plated Front & Rear Hinge
- Wide Flange Structural Deck Beams
- Dual Side 33% Deck to Beam Weld Pattern
- Six Solid Steel Rear Fame Supports
- Full Range Telescoping Side Guards
- Self-Contained Easy Access 120 Volt Fan Motor
- Single Push Button Activation
- 16” Lip (18” & 20” available)
- Security Night Locks
- Two Heavy Duty Dock Bumpers Included
SA Options & Accessories
- AIR-STOP™ Deck Control
- Self Forming Pour in Pan
- Brush & ALL-SEAL™ Weather Seal Systems
- 18” or 20” Long Lip
- Safety Barrier Lip
- Zinc Plated Lifting Pans
- Safety Yellow Painted Toe Guards
- Foam Insulated Deck
- Spray Zinc Deck, Lip & Frame
- FALL-STOP™ Safety Barrier Gates
- Dock Lights
- IMPACT™ Series Steel Spring & Steel Face Dock Bumpers (10-Year Structural Warranty)
- LOGI-SMART® Integrated Control Systems
- SMART-HOOK® & TRUCK-LOCK® Vehicle Restraints
- Wheel Based & PIT-HOOK™ Vehicle Restraints
- WEARTOUGH® Dock Seals & Shelters