Lift, Tilt & Rotate ERGONOMIC™ Solutions
The ERGONOMIC™ Series of lifts are a proven solution for helping reduce worker fatigue and increase
productivity by preventing injuries associated with repetitive tasks such as lifting, bending, twisting and
Model SL ERGONOMIC™ lifts can be easily positioned by the operator to keep work at a comfortable height, reducing stress and avoiding injury. Available in a large selection of platform size, capacity, activation, travel and optional equipment.
In-Plant lifts are available in a variety of configurations and combinations.
Features & Benefits
- Standard Sizes of 2’x 4’ to 6’x 9’
- Standard Capacities of 1,000 to 10,000 lbs.
- Self-Aligning Spherical Bearings and Lifetime Lubricated Bushings at All Pivot Points
- Cam Follower Rollers with High Tensile Needle Bearings
- Single or Three Phase Remote or Self-Contained Power Unit
Options & Accessories
- Custom Sizes, Capacities and Application Configurations
- Double or Triple Travel Lifts
- Fixed or Adjustable Upper Travel Limit
- Fixed or Removable Guard Rails
- Air or Air over Hydraulic Powered
- Beveled or Electric Toe Guards
- Accordion Safety Curtain