Introducing the world’s only TELESCOPING-LIP™ solution.
TELESCOPING-LIP™ vertical dock levelers are an innovative and practical solution to common end loading issues in material handling. When a truck is cubed out and does not have space to accommodate a traditional leveler lip without costly damage to product, the Nordock TELESCOPING-LIP™ levelers offers are the ultimate solution. Click here to see how our NVTL levelers saved one customer over $1,000,000 per year.
TELESCOPING-LIP™ dock levelers are an innovative and practical solution to common end loading issues in material handling.
For the first time ever, a vertical storing dock leveler no longer uses a rotating lip. The NVTL vertical storing dock leveler with patented TELESCOPING-LIP™ eliminates time-consuming issues with end loads, forever.
Traditional rotating-lips extend outwards as the leveler is deployed, risking damage to loads positioned to close to the rear of the trailer. The NVTL’s telescoping function allows precise lip extension control for infinite access to end loads, completely avoiding all damage to cargo.
BUMPER-TO-BUMPER™ 4-Sided Pit Seal – The first true pit seal of the entire dock doorway.
Accessing end loads with a rotating-lip regularly involves dropping the lip beyond its lip keepers, causing potential damage to an existing vehicle restraint and/or dock seal.
By removing the front hinge and rotating-lip, the telescoping NVTL avoids all interference with the vehicle restraint and allows NORDOCK® to effectively seal the 4th side of the dock pit with the exclusive BUMPER-TO-BUMPER™ Pit Seal, creating the first true pit seal.
Reliable, functional with unparalleled performance, the NVTL comes in load capacities of 30,000, 40,000 or 50,000 lbs., deck sizes of 7’x6′ and 7’x8′ and a standard lip projection of 15″ beyond a 4″ bumper.
NVTL Features & Benefits
- Superior Environmental, Energy and Security Control
- Patented TELESCOPING-LIP™ Eliminates End Load Issues with Precise Lip Extension Control
- Exclusive BUMPER-TO-BUMPER™ Pit Seal Protector Included
- 20″ High Laminated Dock Bumpers Included
- Eliminates All Interference with Wall Mounted Vehicle Restraint
- Deck and Lip Sensor Replace Failure Prone Mechanical Limit Switches
- No Front Hinge and Rotating-Lip Increases Product Lifespan
- Heavy-Duty Cylinders with Non-Adjustable Velocity Fuse
- Continuous Stainless Steel Rear Hinge Rod with 20-Year Warranty
- Standard Load Capacities of 30,000, 40,000 and 50,000 lbs.
- NEMA 12 Dust Tight Control Panel
- Constant Power-Up, Power-Down Deck Functions
- Protects Overhead Door from Impact
- Over-Center Vertical Storing Position
- Run-Off Guard Protection on Deck
- Easy to Install, Simple to Operate
NVTL Options & Accessories
- 18″ or 20″ Long Lip
- Automatic Return to Dock Level
- Self-Forming Pour in Pans
- Brush & ALL-SEAL™ Weather Seal Systems
- Dock Lights
- LOGI-SMART® Integrated Control System
- FALL-STOP™ Safety Barrier Gates
- IMPACT™ Series Steel Spring & Steel Face Dock Bumpers (10-Year Structural Warranty)
- SMART-HOOK® & TRUCK-LOCK® Vehicle Restraints
- Wheel Based & PIT-HOOK™ Vehicle Restraints
- WEARTOUGH® Dock Seals & Shelters