The versatile gravity-forward design RETRACTAFRAME™ Series Dock Shelter provides unrestricted access to the back of the trailer during loading operations.
The rugged steel frame is built to yield when hit by an off-center backing trailer, preventing shelter and dock wall damage.
The RF Series features multiple fabric choices with double lock stitched seams, 30” drop curtain with protective corner wear flaps and retention straps.
The header frame is sloped for water drainage. The bottom corner pads reduce energy loss between the curtain and side members.
RF Series – WEARTOUGH® Dock Shelter Features & Benefits
- Retracting Frame Dock Shelter Built to Yield when Hit By An Off-Center Trailer
- High-Tear Abrasion Resistant Fabrics with Double Lock Stitched Seams
- White Vinyl Side Frame Cover for Light Transmittal
- Double Stitched Vertical Panels UV Treated 4 Ply Fabric with Fiberglass Stays
- Sloped Header for Drainage and a 36” Drop Curtain with Protective Corner Wear Flaps and Wind Retention Straps
- Replaceable Bottom Corner Draft Pads
- I-Beam Steel Protective Guards with Galvanized Steel Mounting Hardware
- Suitable for Up to 10′ 6” Wide x 10′ 6” High Doors
- Overall Standard Dimensions 11′ 6” Wide x 11′ High with Standard 24” Projection
- 24″ High Yellow Guide Stripes on Bottom of Pads for Accurate Truck Positioning
RF Series – WEARTOUGH® Dock Shelter Options & Accessories
- TOUGH-SPLIT™ Head Curtains
- TERMINATOR™ Trailer Gap Door Seal
- Galvanized Steel Frame
- Longer Head Curtains
- Dock Levelers
- TRUCK-LOCK® & SMART-HOOK® Vehicle Restraints
- FALL-STOP™ Barrier Gate
- Loading Dock Lights
- IMPACT™ Series Steel Spring & Steel Face Dock Bumpers (10-Year Structural Warranty)
- Wheel Chocks
- Galvanized Steel Canopies
*SEE CHART IN SHORT FORM SPECS FOR EXCLUSIVE FABRIC OPTIONS