Features & Benefits
- Heavy Duty Cylinders with Optional Velocity Fuse
- Adaptable to All Size Dock Levelers
- Full Hydraulic Operation Automatically Extends Lip
- Simple Operation with Single Push Button Control
- All Brackets, Hydraulic Hoses and Pins Supplied
- Detailed Installation, Parts and Servicing Instructions Included
- Dust-Tight Electric Enclosure
- Optional Deck Maintenance Strut
- Optional Full Operating Range Telescoping Toe Guards
Easy push button operation
- The operator presses the control button until the deck is raised and the lip fully extended. Releasing the button allows the lip to lower on to the truck bed.
- The leveler is stored by pressing the control button until the lip is fully retracts.
- Releasing the button allows the leveler to descend to the stored position.
Hydraulic power for smooth operation
- The electrical/hydraulic power unit is a frame mounted integral assembly fully tested and oil filled.
- The 1 H.P. motor is a TENV type with internal overload protection available in all voltages.
- Control panel is a dust tight enclosure housing the motor starter and push button.
- Hydraulic cylinders are a heavy duty design with polished chrome rods, guide bearings with high pressure seals.
- The hydraulic hoses are high pressure SAE 100R2 with fittings.