• Heavy duty cylinders with optional velocity fuse
• Adaptable to all size dock levelers
• Full hydraulic operation automatically extends lip
• Simple operation with single push button control
• All brackets, hydraulic hoses and pins supplied
• Detailed installation, parts and servicing instructions included
• Dust-tight electric enclosure
• Optional deck maintenance strut
• Optional full operating range telescoping toe guards
Easy push button operation
The operator presses the control button until the deck is raised and the lip fully extended. Releasing the button allows the lip to lower on to the truck bed.
The leveler is stored by pressing the control button until the lip is fully retracts.
Releasing the button allows the leveler to descend to the stored position.
Hydraulic power for smooth operation
The electrical/hydraulic power unit is a frame mounted integral assembly fully tested and oil filled.
The 1 H.P. motor is a TENV type with internal overload protection available in all voltages.
Control panel is a dust tight enclosure housing the motor starter and push button.
Hydraulic cylinders are a heavy duty design with polished chrome rods, guide bearings with high pressure seals.
The hydraulic hoses are high pressure SAE 100R2 with fittings.