The IS-950 Series Inflatable Dock Shelter pushes tight against the side and the top of the trailer to keep out inclement weather and reduce energy loss.
This versatile shelter inflates after the trailer is positioned and seals a wide range of sizes.
The unique retraction system quickly deflates the vinyl bag, and returns to the stored position once loading operations are complete.
The IS-950 Series features high wear resistant fabric with double lock stitching, rigid frame with translucent side and top covers and head mounted motor and blower.
IS-950 Series WEARTOUGH® Inflatable Dock Shelter Features & Benefits
- Improves Safety & Productivity while Reducing Costs by Providing Protection from Inclement Weather, Dirt & Insects while Saving Energy
- High-Tear Abrasion Resistant Fabrics with Double Lock Stitched Seams
- Unique Retraction System Quickly Deflates & Returns Unit to Stored Position
- On/Off Switch with Pilot Light
- Galvanized Mounting Hardware
- Motor/Blower Mounted in Header
- Kiln-Dried Pressure Treated Superior Grade Backing & Head Frame Lumber
- Condensation Drainage System
- Rigid Frame with Translucent Side & Top Covers
- Steel Protective Guards & Supports
- Bottom Corner Draft Pads Seal Opening
IS-950 Series WEARTOUGH® Inflatable Dock Shelter Options & Accessories
- Standard 16 oz. WEARTOUGH™ Fabric
- Automatic On/Off System
- Galvanized Steel Frame
- Bottom Curtain
- Dock Levelers
- TRUCK-LOCK® & SMART-HOOK® Vehicle Restraints
- FALL-STOP™ Barrier Gate
- Loading Dock Lights
- IMPACT™ Series Steel Spring & Steel Face Dock Bumpers (10-Year Structural Warranty)
- Wheel Chocks
- Galvanized Steel Canopies
*SEE CHART IN SHORT FORM SPECS FOR EXCLUSIVE FABRIC OPTIONS
Short Form Specs
WEARTOUGH® Fabric Performance Specifications
The IS-950 Series of inflatable dock shelters provide the ultimate protection for personnel and cargo while loading and off loading trailers. The inflated seal pushes tight against the sides and top of the trailer to help keep out inclement weather, dust and insects creating a more productive and safer environment while saving energy costs and increasing security.
Once the trailer is positioned against the bumpers for loading, the operator switches the control button to start the blower that in turn inflates the bag assemblies against the top and sides of the trailer creating a seal. The blower runs continuous as long as the loading or off loading is being carried out. When loading is complete, the operator turns off the switch and the shelter bags automatically retract away from the trailer.
The bags are constructed from flexible and UV resistant 16 oz. High-Tear vinyl fabric; double lock stitched and attached to the pressure treated lumber or optional steel framing. The 1/2 HP 115 volt or optional 230-volt motor/blower is integral mounted within the head frame. The on/off switch is mounted to the interior wall and equipped with a power on pilot light. A torsion spring retraction system is mounted within the head frame. Condensation drainage holes are provided in the bag assemblies. Heavy-duty steel guards are used to support and protect the side frames. Corner bottom pads seal the bottom side sections. All mounting hardware is galvanized steel.
NORDOCK® guarantees that the IS Model of inflatable dock shelters will perform as described and to the full satisfaction of the purchaser for one-year from date of receipt. Consult your NORDOCK® representative for assistance in choosing the correct size and options for your application.