The ultimate heavy duty dock leveler
Available in 60,000 to 160,000 lb. capacities, NORDOCK® SUPER-DUTY™ Series Hydraulic Dock Levelers’ standard features include full operating range telescoping side guards, fall protection velocity fuse and a comprehensive warranty.
Hydraulic power for smooth easy operation
The power unit is a frame mounted integral assembly, fully tested and oil filled. The motor is a totally enclosed non-ventilated type available in all voltages. The hydraulic cylinders are a heavy-duty regenerative design with polished chrome rods, guide bearings and high-pressure seals. Dual lift cylinders are standard on 80,000 lb. plus capacities.
Push button control
The operator presses the control button until the deck is raised and the lip is fully extended. Releasing the button allows the lip to lower onto the truck bed. The operator stores the leveler by pressing the control button until the lip fully retracts.
SD Features & Benefits
- Exclusive Lip Lug and Header Plate Design Ensures Maximum Strength
- Heavy-Duty Cylinders with Nonadjustable Velocity Fuses
- Continuous Rear Hinge Assembly
- Standard 18″ Long Lip
- Seven Rear Structural Frame Supports
- Self-Cleaning Lip Hinge
- Open Frame Design for Easy Pit Cleaning
- Integral Maintenance Supports
- Full Operating Range Telescoping Side Guards
- Dual Lift Cylinders are Included on 80,000 lb. and Higher Capacities
- Wide Flange Structural Deck Beams
- 20-Year Front & Rear Hinge Warranty
SD Options & Accessories
- 20″ Long Lip
- Brush & ALL-SEAL™ Weather Seal Systems
- Automatic Return to Dock Level
- Emergency Stop Control
- FALL-STOP™ safety barrier gates
- Dock lights
- SMART-HOOK® & TRUCK-LOCK® Vehicle Restraints
- Wheel Based & PIT-HOOK™ Vehicle Restraints
- LOGI-SMART® Integrated Control Systems
- IMPACT™ Series Steel Spring & Steel Face Dock Bumpers (10-Year Structural Warranty)
- WEARTOUGH® Dock Seals & Shelters
Short Form Specs
* Add capacity required Example: SD-68-60. Longer models and special size units to fit any existing pit also available.
The NORDOCK® SUPER-DUTY™ Series of Hydraulic Dock Levelers are the ultimate in strength, convenience and reliability with full hydraulic powered deck and lip functions controlled by a single push button. Available in 60,000 to 160,000 lbs. capacities and standard nominal sizes of 6 feet wide x 6 feet long to 7 feet wide x 10 feet long. Standard features include full operating range telescoping side guards, fall protection velocity fuse and a comprehensive warranty.
The platform is a unitized welded structure with continuous welds at the beams, header plate and lugs for maximum strength. The deck plate and lip plate are constructed of minimum 50 – 55,000 PSI yield material. The beams are structural 6″ wide flange and welded 3/16″ side guards provide additional platform strength. The continuous rear hinge provides 4″ of side-to-side tilt with no pinch point. The frame has seven solid steel rear supports, an open design for easy pit cleaning, and lip supports that prevent illegal entry when the door is closed. The front and rear hinge rods are SAE 1045 material, zinc plated and factory coated with anti-seize lubricant.
The power unit is a frame mounted integral assembly, fully tested and oil filled. The 1 ½ HP motor is a totally enclosed non-ventilated type available in all voltages. The hydraulic cylinders are of a heavy-duty regenerative design with polished chrome rods, guide bearings and high-pressure seals. 80,000 lbs. and higher capacity units have dual lifting cylinders. The hydraulic hoses are SAE 100R2 with permanent fittings attached.
The operator presses the control button until the deck is raised and the lip is fully extended. Releasing the button allows the lip to lower onto the truck bed.
The operator stores the leveler by pressing the control button until the lip fully retracts. The standard 18″ long lip projects 13″ beyond a 4″ bumper to engage a truck bed 12″ above or below floor level.
NORDOCK® guarantees that the SUPER-DUTY™ Series dock levelers will perform as described and to the full satisfaction of the purchaser for one-year from date of receipt or NORDOCK® will repair, replace or remove the product and refund the purchase price.
In addition, 20-Year front & rear hinge warranty.
All NORDOCK® dock levelers are designed to exceed the safety and performance requirements of ANSI MH30.1 – 2007 and when properly applied comes with a 10-year structural warranty.