Maximize energy efficiency, cleanliness and warehouse security.
The COLDSTORAGE™ Series of vertical and horizontal dock levelers are ideal for facilities that require strict climate control or where security is of primary concern.
Designed to store behind a loading docks insulated doors, the COLDSTORAGE™ Series of dock levelers allow the overhead dock doors to fully close down to the pit floor, creating an optimum seal for effective environmental control, cleanliness and warehouse security.
The NV model vertical storing dock leveler provides maximum energy efficiency, cleanliness and warehouse security. Its easy to use push button controls, strength and standard safety features ensure reliability and unequalled performance.
The NV model comes with a standard 16” long lip that projects 11” beyond a 4” bumper and has a service range of 6” above and below floor level.
NV models are available in load capacities of 25,000 to 60,000 lbs.
NV Features & Benefits
- Designed for Exceptional Environmental, Energy and Security Control
- Inside Storage Allow Overhead Dock Doors to Close Down to the Pit Floor
- Protects Overhead Door from Impact
- Power-Up and Power-Down Deck Functions
- Lip and Deck Automatically Adjust to Trailer Movement
- Emergency Stop and Full Lip Control Function
- Load Capacities of 30,000 to 60,000 lbs.
- Exclusive Lip Lug and Header Plate for Superior Strength
- Self-Cleaning Lip Hinge
- High Visibility 4″ High Run Off Guard Protection
- 20″ High Dock Bumpers Included
- Continuous Rear Hinge
- Heavy-Duty Cylinders with Non-Adjustable Velocity Fuse
- Zinc Plated Hinge Rods
- NEMA 12 Dust Tight Control Panel
- Easy to Install and Simple to Operate
NV Options & Accessories
- 18″ or 20″ Long Lip
- Foam Filled Front Pit Seal
- Spray Zinc or Hot Dip Finish
- Model NVTL With Telescoping Lip Function
- NEMA 4 Water Tight Control Panel
- Dock Lights
- LOGI-SMART® Integrated Control System
- SMART-HOOK® & TRUCK-LOCK® Vehicle Restraints
- Wheel Based & PIT-HOOK™ Vehicle Restraints
- WEARTOUGH® Dock Seals & Shelters
- IMPACT™ Series Steel Spring & Steel Face Dock Bumpers (10-Year Structural Warranty)
Short Form Specs
* Add capacity required from 25,000 to 60,000 lbs. Example: NV-76-40
The NORDOCK® COLDSTORAGE™ Series Vertical Storing Dock Levelers provide the utmost in energy efficiency, cleanliness and warehouse security.
The easy to use controls, strength and standard safety features ensure reliability and unequaled performance.
Available in capacity ratings from 25,000 to 60,000 lbs. in increments of 5,000 lbs. in standard nominal sizes of 6 ft. wide by 7 ft. long.
Standard features include emergency stop button, run-off guards, fall protection velocity fuse and a comprehensive warranty.
The operator raises and lowers the ramp with constant control of the push button.
The lip can be extended or retracted at any time.
The operator releases the mechanical safety latch before lowering is allowed.
The lip and ramp will automatically float with the movement of the truck bed.
Recommended service range is 6″ above, 6″ below floor level.
The standard 16″ long lip projects 11″ beyond a 4″ bumper.
Deck must be powered up to release safety latch.
The platform is a unitized welded structure with continuous welds at the beam, header plate and lugs for maximum strength.
The deck plate, lip plate, beam sections and lugs are constructed of minimum 50 – 55,000 P.S.I. yield material.
The continuous rear hinge provides 4″ of side-to-side tilt with no pinch point.
High visibility 4″ high side run-off guards are welded to each side of the ramp assembly.
A mechanical safety latch supports the ramp in its vertical stored position.
The front and rear hinge rods are SAE 1045 material, zinc plated and factory coated with anti-seize lubricant.
External wall or stand mounted totally enclosed non-ventilated 1 h.p. power unit available in all voltages.
NEMA 12 dust tight control box with motor starter, push button controls and emergency stop.
Regenerative hydraulic cylinders are a heavy duty design with polished chrome rods, guide bearings and high pressure seals.
The hydraulic hoses are SAE 100R2 with permanent fittings attached.
Various equipment integration systems are a available to provide safe sequence of operation.
The dock leveler, door, TRUCK-LOCK®, air seal and communication lights should all be integrated to ensure an optimum safety system.
NORDOCK® guarantees that the COLDSTORAGE™ Series Vertical Storing Leveler will perform as described and to the full satisfaction of the purchaser for one year from date of receipt.
In addition, structural components are guaranteed for ten years and the front and rear hinge assemblies for twenty years under specified guidelines.