The DS Series Dock Shelter provides maximum dock protection and full access for the greatest range of trailer widths and heights.
The DS Series features high wear resistant fabric with double lock stitched seams, bottom corner draft pads, 30” head curtain with stiffeners, protective corner reinforcement pleats and wind retention straps. The raked header with a translucent top provides natural light and allows for water drainage. Protective steel guards are located at the bottom of each side member.
DS2 Series is available as a more economical alternative with fiberglass top and translucent vinyl side covers.
Combination RAINSHIELD™ & RAINSTOP™ trailer top wiper seals are available along with TERMINATOR™ trailer door gap seals and
TOUGH-SPLIT™ stress relieving head curtain gussets.
DS Series – WEARTOUGH® Dock Shelter Features & Benefits
- High-Tear abrasion resistant fabrics with double lock stitched seams
- Raked header with translucent top allows for water drainage & natural light
- Vertical panels are double stitched fabric with stays
- 24″ high yellow guide stripes on bottom of pads for accurate truck positioning
- 36” head curtain contains fabric stiffeners, protective corner reinforcement pleats & wind retention straps
- Bottom corner draft pads seal opening
- Steel side frame guards and galvanized steel mounting hardware included
- Kiln-dried pressure treated superior grade backing & head frame lumber
DS Series – WEARTOUGH® Dock Shelter Options & Accessories
- TOUGH-SPLIT™ Head Curtains
- TERMINATOR™ Trailer Gap Door Seal
- RAINSTOP™ Trailer Top Seal
- RAINSHIELD™ Trailer Top Seal
- Reinforced Edge on Vertical Panels
- Painted or Galvanized Steel Frame
- Tapered Sides for Incline/Decline Approach
- Higher, Wider and Increased Projection Units
- Longer Head Curtains
- Dock Leveler
- TRUCK-LOCK® & SMART-HOOK® Vehicle Restraints
- FALL-STOP™ Barrier Gate
- Loading Dock Lights
- IMPACT™ Series Steel Spring & Steel Face Dock Bumpers (10-Year Structural Warranty)
- Wheel Chocks
- Galvanized Steel Canopies
*SEE CHART IN SHORT FORM SPECS FOR EXCLUSIVE FABRIC OPTIONS